Riga, Export Street 6, LV-1010
How to find us?
How to communicate:
firstname.lastname@example.org - e-mail address for official correspondence
The Bureau draws attention to the fact that questions relating to the application of the regulatory enactments governing public procurement are to be sent to the official e-mail email@example.com and not to the employees' e-mail addresses.
Questions sent to employees' e-mail addresses are not automatically forwarded to the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
- email@example.com - e-mail address for support of the Publication Management System (PVS)
- firstname.lastname@example.org - e-mail address for communication with the Procurement Monitoring Bureau Data Protection Officer
- email@example.com - e-mail address for reporting the alleged administrative irregularities in the field of public procurement and public-private partnerships, communication in the framework of administrative infringement proceedings and alerts
- firstname.lastname@example.org - e-mail address for communication on public procurement training provided by the Procurement Monitoring Bureau
By calling specialists from the Procurement Monitoring Bureau (Department of Application of Legislation provides telephone consultations during working days from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. by phone +371 66931500, while other departments provide consultations on working days from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.), please note that:
- Specialists of the Department of Application of Legislation provide advice on the application of the regulatory enactments regulating procurement - on procurement planning, organisation, problem handling and related issues.
- Information Department specialists provide information on filling in procurement notices and statistical forms and related matters
- (please contact the Law Department of the Legal Department of the Ministry of Finance (https://www.fm.gov.lv/lv/darbinieki), the Rural Support Service (http://www.lad.gov.lv/lv/kontakti/klientu-Service-Points/or +371 67095000), the Development Finance Institution Altum AS (https://www.altum.lv/lv/kontakti/) or the Investment and Development Agency of Latvia (http://liaa.gov.lv/lv/ or +371 67039499) regarding clarification of the application of the legislation for beneficiaries of funding.
- Specialists of the Legal Department provide information regarding the procedures for the submission of complaints and the procedures for the review.
- Specialists of the Control Department provide information regarding the checks performed in accordance with the control procedures in relation to the regulatory enactments regulating the conformity of procurement procedures.
- Specialists of the Department of Administrative Punishments provide information regarding the progress of the administrative infringement process, administrative irregularities in the field of public procurement and public-private partnership, as well as the raising of alerts at the Procurement Monitoring Bureau.
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (on pre-holiday days 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.).
- Prior appointment by phone +371 67326719 or sending email to email@example.com
How to find us:
- 2, 24 - Dzirnavu Street
- 1, 19 – Dzirnavu Street
- 5, 9 – Washington Square
- 7, 11 – Ausekļa Street (endpoint)
You must press the “3” button on the door of the building to enter the building.
The bell button must be pressed on the 3rd floor of the Bureau's door.
Access to the Bureau's premises is provided for people with reduced mobility and a pram, with a prior application by phone +371 67326719 or +371 67326788. The building can be accessed (assisted) by means of a sloping exit from the side of the patio, as well as an elevator is available.
Working hours of the Procurement Monitoring Bureau
- Monday 8.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 8.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday 8.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday 8.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday 8.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed