The Procurement Monitoring Bureau is the responsible authority for reviewing applications of public procurement challenging (complaints). Public procurement challenging is a review procedure that allows to carry out a post-control of the legality of the decisions taken by the organisers of procurement procedures. The aim is to eliminate the violations of public procurement rules permitted by the organisers of procurement procedures.
Suppliers who want to participate in a public procurement procedure or who have participated in the public procurement procedure but have not been granted the rights to conclude the contract (tender was rejected or another tenderer was declared the winner, or tender was discontinued) can submit an application to the Procurement Monitoring Bureau via
• email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• e-service: Application to an institution
• e-address (sending only from your personal e-address)
• mail: Smilsu iela 1, Rīga, LV-1919
• in person: Smilsu iela 1, Riga from 8.30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (on Fridays until 4 p.m.) (phone number: +371 22416641)